maggio 10, 2017 - Adidas
Take on the city with adidas PureBOOST DPR, engineered to deliver a raw, real and adaptive street running experience
Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
- adidas’ latest #pureboost
innovation delivers an immersive urban running experience- Dropped low and wide, it takes runners closer to the streets- Signature BOOST technology with a new 8mm head-to-toe offset stores and unleashes energy more effectively
adidas today revealed its latest addition to the #pureboost
franchise that launched earlier this year, the new #pureboost #dpr
- an innovation engineered to take runners closer to the city streets. Made for runners whose unafraid attitude makes no urban environment unconquerable, the new agile and adaptive design features the latest application of adidas’ industry leading Boost technology, with a new 8mm heel-to-toe offset
. Creating a natural Boost platform that stores and unleashes energy more effectively every time it hits the ground, the shoe enables runners to truly ‘feel’ the streets.
When developing #pureboost #dpr
looked at the needs of the urban runner and designed a shoe that is as dynamic and adaptable as they are. #pureboost #dpr
was created to support runners in dodging traffic, racing street lights and weaving through pedestrians, working with the unpredictable surroundings and harnessing its energy.
Stephan Schneider, product manager, #adidas
Global Running said: “All over the world, runners are exploring cities and expressing their own creativity in the routes they choose and the challenges they take on. We wanted to build something purely designed for this type of runner, and loved the idea of creating a more adaptive running experience. This led us to design an 8mm heel-to-offset, that when paired with signature Boost technology allows the feet to sit lower, deeper, and much closer to the streets.”
The shoe’s key features include:
- One-piece engineered circular knit upper - Aramis-tested for a seamless and adaptive fit, wrapping the foot from the inside of the midfoot around to the outside. Providing comfort no matter the route or obstacle.
- Heel fit counter system - designed to enhance the support of the foot and the Achilles, allowing the foot to move effortlessly with the shoe.
- Wider forefoot - providing a more stable platform that tailors itself in the pivotal moments of transition when running over varied urban surfaces and around corners.
- Stretchweb outsole - enabling a smoother and more flexible ride, working in harmony with Boost to unleash a runner’s full potential.
- BOOST - ultra-responsive comfort and cushioning that stores and returns energy every time the foot hits the ground.